South County Dublin - Residential Property/Commercial Solicitor - 2 yrs+ pqe - MB0256
Our client is an award-winning full-service practice with offices in South County Dublin. Client-centric, systems focussed, and results driven, the firm prides itself on close teamwork in a friendly and supportive work environment.
The practice is expanding and requires an Assistant Solicitor with good experience in Residential Property conveyancing. Additionally, experience or exposure to commercial contracts would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will possess the following personal attributes:-
- A friendly manner with strong communication skills.
- The ability to work with the client to solve problems rather than simply presenting legal options.
- A team player committed to achieving fee targets.
- Willing to work with the firm’s systems orientated approach.
- Complete integrity and a superior work ethic.
Our client is also willing to consider more experienced candidates dependent upon experience and compensation level required.
Competitive and negotiable dependent upon experience.
For further information please contact Michael Benson on 01 6703997 or at [email protected] in complete confidence.