Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Barrister - Hong Kong - MB0076
Our Client, a long established global legal practice with an excellent offshore Litigation team, is seeking to recruit a Senior Commercial Litigation lawyer to join its Hong Kong litigation and restructuring department. You will be dealing with a high value caseload comprising primarily insolvency/restructuring, shareholder disputes and contentious trusts.
The successful Candidate will have at least 5 yrs pqe coupled with a strong background and first rate experience in Commercial Litigation matters and Insolvency work.
You will possess excellent academics, enthusiasm and positivity and must be a good communicator and team player.
You will be prepared to work long hours and the role will require significant travel around Asia.
You will be required to:
- Drive tempo of client file under supervision of partner
- Consider case strategy and litigation risk
- Draft averments, pleadings, correspondence, witness statements, affidavits, draft orders and skeleton arguments
- Manage junior associates, paralegals and secretaries
- Understand billing, WIP, A/R
- Participate in marketing to include seminars, drinks, dinners etc to include sporting events with clients
- Liaise with international counterparts to ensure fillings in litigation are correct, to work collaboratively to ensure an agreed litigation strategy that results in the best possible client outcome
- Travel to meet with clients, marketing or Court appearances throughout Asia, and occasionally the Caribbean and London.
Our Client is an international law firm.
An excellent salary, benefits package and long term career prospects await the successful applicant.
For further information please contact Michael Benson directly on 01 670 3997 or by email on [email protected] in complete confidence