Employment Litigation Solicitor - 1-3 yrs pqe - MB0092
Our Client, a modern commercial law firm, is seeking an employment lawyer to join its expanding Employment Team dealing with all aspects of contentious and non-contentious workforce-related for both employers and employees.
You will have gained 1-3 experience as a litigation solicitor with a particular emphasis on employment law.
The areas in which Our Client has expertise and advise on include the following:-
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Consultancy agreements
- Executive contractual entitlements
- Staff handbooks and workplace procedures
- Advising on the procedures to apply in workplace investigations, grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Transfer of Undertakings Regulations
- Advising on how to manage the dismissal process
- Defending various types of employment claims such as unfair dismissal, workplace stress, bullying and harassment, discrimination and payment of wages
- Negotiation of severance packages
- Privacy and Security
- Restrictive Covenant disputes
- Employer insolvency
- Employment related litigation including representing employers and employees before the Employment Appeals Tribunal, Rights Commissioners, the Labour Court, the Equality Tribunal and the Courts
Our Client is a modern commercial law firm based in Dublin's city centre.
First rate remuneration package plus benefits.
For further information please contact Michael Benson directly on 01 670 3997 or by email on [email protected] in complete confidence.