Derivatives Finance Associate Solicitor - NQ - 4 yrs pqe - MB0103
Our Client, a Top 6 Dublin law firm, is seeking to recruit a Derivatives Solicitor to join its Derivatives Group an integral part of their Financial Department.
You will be a newly qualified to 4 yr pqe Solicitor working out of a top-tier law firm in either Ireland or England with the ability to assist in advising on:-
- Irish law opinion to the Futures and Options Association
- Assisting clients with derivative transactional & hedging work
- Preparation of quarterly updates on Irish law on derivatives
- Advising on Stamp Duty utilisation
- Regulatory advice on derivative products
Our Client, is a Top 6 Dublin law firm
Excellent remuneration and package on offer.
For further information please contact Michael Benson directly on 01 670 3997 or by email on [email protected] in complete confidence.