Corporate / Commercial Property Solicitor - 2-5 yrs pqe - MB0057
Our Client, a respected Dublin commercial practice, is seeking to recruit a solicitor with both corporate and commercial property practice areas experience including:-
Advising a broad variety of clients, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing title and ensuring compliance with planning and building regulation and environmental matters;
- Advising on construction contracts and collateral warranties;
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating property sale and purchase contracts, commercial FRI leases and management company structures;
- Attending and presenting at meetings and site/property visits;
- Preparing step plans and delivering transactions to completion;
- Acting as point of contact for clients, managing relationships and ensure all queries are fully addressed;
- Ad hoc projects as required.
Market rate including benefits package.
For further information please contact Michael Benson directly on 01 670 3997 or by email on [email protected] in complete confidence.