Legal Executive Property - Land Registry - Part-time- MB0086
Our Client is one of Ireland’s leading law firms with an immediate vacancy for a Legal Executive with experience in Land Registry to join our Property team on a part time basis.
This role would suit someone who has worked in the Land Registry and is familiar with progressing registrations through first registration and/or registered land in the Land Registry and addressing queries that may arise on such application. The role will also involve drafting Form 1, Form 2 and Form 3 as appropriate and dealing with such queries as arise from the Land Registry.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Land Registry;
- A strong commercial focus and business acumen;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Team player with strong communication skills and ambitions to progress their career;
- An excellent work ethic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and approach to work.
First rate salary and benefits package will apply commensurate with experience.
For further information please contact Michael Benson directly on 01 670 3997 or by email on [email protected] in complete confide