Litigation/Employment Law Solicitor - 2 yrs+ pqe - MB0268
Benson and Associates client is an award-winning full-service legal practice. Client-centric, systems focused and results driven, the firm prides itself on close teamwork in a friendly and supportive work environment.
The practice is searching for an Assistant Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years' post qualification litigation experience as well as a solid grounding in contentious and advisory employment law matters. You will be dealing with personal injury and professional indemnity claims as well as contractual disputes which will comprise c.70% of workload.
The balance will fall within the employment law remit. The client is also interested in hearing from more experienced candidates who may be seeking to return to the workplace after a career break. This is a significant opportunity for career advancement.
The successful candidate will possess the following personal attributes:
- A friendly manner with strong communication skills;
- The ability to work with the client to solve problems rather than simply presenting legal options;
- A team player committed to achieving fee targets;
- Willing to work with the firm’s systems orientated approach;
- Complete integrity and a superior work ethic.
- Very competitive. Dependent upon experience.
Please note that Benson and Associates, Legal Recruitment Specialists have been exclusively retained for this assignment. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the opportunity in strict confidence, please contact Michael Benson on 01 670 3997 or 087 222 7899. www.benasso.com. Please submit your CV to [email protected]